In 1954, Carl W. Didde founded Didde-Glaser, Inc and introduced its first product, the Speed-Klect collator. The Company introduced their first web offset press in 1960, the Tandemer, and in four years sold 200 presses . Since then, Didde produced an additional eleven web offset presses models. From 1960 to 2000 Didde manufactured over 10,000 presses.
Didde Web Press Corporation, originally located in Emporia, KS, was a worldwide leader in the manufacture of narrow web offset presses, offering a broad array of printing solutions to business forms, direct mail, and commercial printers. Didde has manufactured more narrow web presses than any other single company in the world during its 50 plus year history.
In 2001, Alcoa Packaging Machinery, Inc. purchased Didde Web Press Corp and moved the company to Englewood, CO.
In 2009, GSS (Graphic Systems Services) purchased the assets and intellectual property of the Didde Web Press business. All the assets of the Didde Web Press were relocated to GSS headquarters located in Springboro, Ohio.
Contact Us Today